Wednesday, July 17, 2019

SVCC in Haiti - Day 1



Travel Day! Fairly uneventful…which is a good thing when we’re talking about getting 12 people to the airport by 4am, hopping two planes, and making our way through customs and such upon arrival. I almost made all of us late by sleeping through my alarm! Never been up and out the door so quickly in my life… 

We arrived at Guest House 1 around 3:30pm and went about the business of settling in. After dinner and free time, we found ourselves all in the living room for what turned into a 3+ hour conversation that included powerful revelation and connections made, as well as a level of vulnerability and transparency that I’ve never before experienced with a team on the first night. God bonded us quickly! I am SO excited for what is to come, and for what this team will experience in the days ahead.

~Jaime 

No comments:

Post a Comment