Saturday, September 15, 2018

Day 6 : Rosie's : Wahoo Bay Resort : Fleri Pizza ( Serenity Village Community Church )

Today we went to Wahoo Bay Resort it was such a beautiful place the water was blue as the sky and there were vibrant colors of green! Today we saw a different kind of beauty of Haiti the land that God has made. We had dinner at Fleri Pizza and it was awesome! I think that it was the best Pizza I have ever had.  We stopped at a shop called Rosie's Boutique it was so wonderful and the products are created by the Haitian people. Then on the way back to the guest house I was speaking to a gentleman that has been with us as a part of our amazing journey here. I told him his country was beautiful and he just beamed and said thank you I think so as well. It is so true! God has made a beautiful place and we have been honored to be a part of it.

Gratitude is only a soft word of what God has made here and I look forward to seeing how it turns out. The Healing Haiti team deserves the applause of respect and love for all that they do. I do feel  sad that this is coming to a close being here with these amazing people but I now know that we have a wonderful shared history that no one else has together. Kiley and Nate have been totally amazing and I never once felt like I wasn't taken care of, the laughter and friendships are forever. For me this is how I will end this.

Heavenly Father you are amazing and I am so very grateful for each and everyone of these amazing people. Take care of them and let them know that they are loved and honored by me! Thank you Jesus!   Amen

Beth and the Haiti team

No comments:

Post a Comment